Welcome to Ancient worldz

Ancient worldz is a blog were I compare the worlds that ancient and medievil peoples inhabited and thrived in to the modern world. I also try to illustrate the stories with my drawings and painted miniatures.
comments are much appreciated, and thank you for stopping by.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Welcome to ancient worldz

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.!!!!!!!!!:)
In this blog I will discuss my views on the ancient world, and how they relate to the modern world, and some rather unique views on the past.
I will also post pictures of my 28mm soldiers which I sometimes fanatically paint.
You will hear again from me soon
Thanks soooooooooo much :).

3 comments:

Mary Harrsch said...

Oscar, I admire the fact that you can paint such detail on 28mm figures! I stay with 54mm or preferably larger! I have a little bit of a tremor in my right hand and it makes it a little tough. By the way, you may also enjoy my blog Roman Times at http://ancientimes.blogspot.com

- Take care, Mary Harrsch

La delirante said...

Hello Oscar,

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind words :) I like your blog and find your interest in ancient civilizations fascinating. For me the Maya were one of the most advanced and sophisticated people on earth...ever :)

Have a nice day,

Sky Cullen said...

wow....that's so cool...the soldiers...you really have talent...and thanks for visiting my blog...yeah..I love the mask too...have you been to the Comic Con in California...it's the best...I went last year for my first time...I really like your blog..well hope to speak with you later...bye bye